Buy my Kustom


Okay, here we go, my Kustom Volvo Amazon is for sale on EBAY, auction ends on 29th Jan at 7:20PM, CLICK HERE TO VIEW AND BID ON IT ON EBAY!

ALL THE PICTURES HERE CAN BE VIEWED SUPER-SIZE JUST BY CLICKING THEM!

It's a 1970 2-liter twin carb monster which I have set down the road to becoming a super bad Kustom, and now it's up for sale for you to get your mitts on!I absolutely love this car, and the loss of my garage is the only reason I'm letting it go. It is not, however a show-winner by any means, it's a down and dirty mean ole' Kustom which is meant for rumbling around in and scaring people with. Being a volvo it's uber-reliable and tough, but let's not fool ourselves, it's a 40 year old car. There is rust under this baby, and in particular in the back end in the boot, and some of the floor inside the car. I haven't been under there myself in a while, but it got through it's MOT in Oct with a little welding (done by a very good mechanic) and I think you'll get many years of fun out of it, just as I have. I'm going to be totally honest about the state of the car, and this blog page is here to show you the whole thing, warts and all, so you know what you're getting.