What's under the hood?

This car is powered by the mighty B20 TWIN CARB 2-liter petrol engine and has a top speed of allegedly 110mph, though I've never visited that place myself! It returns between 25 - 35 to the gallon, depending on how you drive! She's reliable, strong, and she starts EVERY TIME. Never had a single problem starting this car, and neither will you. I had a brand new stainless exhaust custom made a few years ago, which make this car very, VERY loud.! I'm not kidding, it sounds awesome and drives well, let's remember it's a 40 year old machine! It'll do 70 out on the road no probs, in fact that's where a lot of the torque is, so it'll happily go to 90 without a struggle. I fitted 2 kenlowe fans when I put the tooth grille in, so it keeps fairly cool, though like any big-engined 70's car, it doesn't like to idle for hours and hours. The eingine ain't pretty, but it's as solid as a rock...

Brakes are good, new pads fitted in the back at the last MOT and only been driven about 10 miles since.